Old National Bank: Responds to COVID-19 Need with $1.2 million commitment
Old National Bank is joining #GivingTuesdayNow in a global day of giving and unity and responding to meet the needs of communities by committing $1.2 million for COVID-19 relief.
- $600,000 in funding focused on meeting the immediate needs in local communities, with an
emphasis on low-to-moderate income communities.
- $600,000 in Old National Bank Foundation grant funding that will focus on longer-term restorative and transformational needs within local communities.
In the Madison area, ONB is donating $42,500 to the following organizations and a total of
$77,840 to Wisconsin non-profit organizations.
- 100 Black Men of Madison $2,500
- Dane County COVID-19 Emergency and Recovery Fund (United Way of Dane County) $37,500
- The River Food Pantry Madison $2,500
Member News is the place were DMI members can share newsworthy announcements about upcoming events, award recognitions, employee promotions, job postings, and other news related items. To make a posting, please use the Member News Submission Form.