As a member of Downtown Madison, Inc., you and your organization can stay informed about important downtown issues, participate in civic involvement opportunities, and grow your personal and professional networks. Whether you are a business, non-profit, government agency, or an interested resident, DMI offers a variety of benefits.
Participation & Engagement
- Get involved with major civic issues and projects by joining one of DMI’s six standing committees
- Grow your professional and personal network by attending DMI’s two monthly membership events, New Faces, New Places and the What’s Up Downtown? breakfast
- Take a Behind The Scenes tour of some of Madison’s unique venues
Access & Information
- Stay informed on major downtown issues by attending the What’s Up Downtown?, Nosh at Noon and State of The Downtown events
- Learn about the latest in downtown and beyond by receiving the monthly DMI e-newsletter
- Access the DMI membership directory for a complete listing of individual and business members
Visibility & Marketing
- Update your business and employee information in the DMI membership database
- Market your business through exclusive DMI event sponsorship and hosting opportunities
- Promote your business by sending a direct mail piece using the DMI member mailing list
- Share business updates and events on the DMI website using the Member News form
Interested In Joining DMI?
For more information and assistance in getting started with your membership, contact Carol Ann Hewitt at email@example.com or 608-512-1335.