MYArts is Hiring a Development Director
MYArts is seeking its first Development Director to support their vibrant new organization. The person in this position will work closely with the MYArts Co-Directors to create and implement strategies that support MYArts’ long-term well being and their work with dozens of partner organizations.
Hours and schedule:
- Full time, exempt position
- Schedule: Largely business hours, with some flexibility for events that might occur on nights and weekends
- Primarily work onsite at MYArts, with some opportunity for remote work with directors’ approval; will need to attend some meetings / events in the Madison area.
- Salary: $60,000-70,000
- Employer-sponsored health, vision, and dental insurance
- Employer match to 403(b) retirement
- Paid vacation and personal time off
Application Due Date: July 4, 2023
Anticipated Start Date: August 2023
Member News is the place were DMI members can share newsworthy announcements about upcoming events, award recognitions, employee promotions, job postings, and other news related items. To make a posting, please use the Member News Submission Form.