Wright Design Series: Friends of Nolen Waterfront Panel Discussion
On November 1, 2022 at 7 p.m. the Friends of Nolen Waterfront will present a panel discussion on the Lake Monona Waterfront Project. The event is part of the Monona Terrace’s Wright Design Series and will take place in the Lecture Hall at the Monona Terrace Community and Convention Center as well as virtually. Please follow this link for virtual access: Wright Design Lecture Series.
Join in to learn about the history and plans for this exciting project as the City of Madison has embarked on a nationwide Design Challenge competition to create a visionary, inclusive, and environmentally focused master plan for 1.7 miles of downtown shoreline along Lake Monona with Monona Terrace centrally situated.
The speaker panel includes:
- Mark Schmitz, Founder and Creative Director of ZEBRADOG Experiential Design Firm
- Dave Mollenhoff, Author and Historian
- Doug Kozel, Architect and Founding Partner of KEE Architecture
- Miles Tryon-Petith, UW-Madison, CEE Water Resources Engineering PhD Candidate
- Allen Arntsen, Friends of Nolen Waterfront Board Member and Chair of the City of Madison Ad Hoc Lake Monona Waterfront Committee
Free in-person at Monona Terrace (onsite registration)
Virtually on Zoom Registration link:
Member News is the place were DMI members can share newsworthy announcements about upcoming events, award recognitions, employee promotions, job postings, and other news related items. To make a posting, please use the Member News Submission Form