SupraNet Communications Announces Implementation of WiFi 6 at the Dane County Regional Airport
SupraNet Communications is pleased to announce the successful implementation of WiFi 6 at the Dane County Regional Airport (DCRA). The upgrade is a major step in SupraNet’s commitment to improving the free Wi-Fi and sets new standards for airport connectivity.
The Wi-Fi 6 upgrade offers many benefits to the airport and its passengers, including:
- 250×250 Mbps Symmetrical speeds for improved virtual meeting connectivity
- Enhanced reliability and stability of the wireless network, minimizing connection dropouts
- Improved security features, providing better protection for users and their personal information
- Support for more simultaneous connections, accommodating the growing demand for increased streaming content and downloading media before flights.
- Wi-Fi 6 uses less power than previous standards improving battery life for mobile devices
“We are proud to provide Dane County with this important upgrade and grateful for the partnership with Nordic Consulting for sponsoring the airport Wi-Fi experience,” said Bryan Chan, Founder and President of SupraNet Communications, Inc. “This upgrade makes DCRA one of the best free airport Wi-Fi networks in the country when comparing our speeds to a recent survey of the best free airports Wi-Fis in the US by CNET (Nov. 2022).”
Since 1994, Supranet Communications, Inc. has provided cutting-edge Internet solutions to the Greater Madison area. With the implementation of Wi-Fi 6 at the Dane County Regional Airport, they once again lead the way in connectivity for all.
For more information about Supranet Communications and its services, visit their website at www.supranet.net.
Member News is the place were DMI members can share newsworthy announcements about upcoming events, award recognitions, employee promotions, job postings, and other news related items. To make a posting, please use the Member News Submission Form