Madison’s Central BID’s FREE in-person outdoor events return to downtown Madison
Join Madison’s Central BID for the return of FREE in-person outdoor events in downtown Madison! Check out the following events:
YOUR Lunch Time LIVE
- Tuesdays 12-1pm, N Hamilton Corner of the Capitol Square
- WEB: https://visitdowntownmadison.com/events/lunchtime-live
- FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/events/478118756791194/
- June bands:
- 6/1: The Tooles
- 6/8: The Mark Croft Band
- 6/15: Madtown Mannish Boys
- 6/22: David Hecht and the Who Dat
- 6/29: Hip Hop History with ShaH “Mr Get Your Buzz Up” Evans and DJ PAIN 1 (UCAN)
Friday Evening Classical Guitars
- In partnership with Madison Classical Guitar Society.
- Every other Friday 7-9pm, Lisa Link Peace Park
- WEB: https://visitdowntownmadison.com/events/madison-classical-guitar-society
- FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/events/144524194373504/?active_tab=about
- June performers:
- 6/11: Christopher Allen
- 6/25: Timothy Steis
They will also have the Summer in YOUR City cafe tables set up at the top of State Street and in Lisa Link Peace Park from 11am-2pm Wednesday-Friday!
For more details and a full calendar of events, click here.
Member News is the place were DMI members can share newsworthy announcements about upcoming events, award recognitions, employee promotions, job postings, and other news related items. To make a posting, please use the Member News Submission Form.