Join Clean Lakes Alliance at Frozen Assets
Clean Lakes Alliance is so excited to bring Frozen Assets back to Lake Mendota to celebrate our winter lakes for a whole week from Monday, January 31st through Saturday, February 5th, 2022! Thanks to Platinum Sponsor The Edgewater, and many other sponsors, they are able to help everyone realize the lakes are the center of our community all year — not just in the summer.
Frozen Assets events include:
- Monday, January 31st – Women in Water and Sustainability panel discussion (virtual and in-person) and networking event
- Tuesday, February 1st – Chill out happy hour and open skating
- Wednesday, February 2nd – Clean Lakes 101 Science Café educational event (virtual and in-person)
- Thursday, February 3rd – DMI What’s Up Downtown meeting
- Friday, February 4th – Music, skating, and more
- Saturday, February 5th – Frozen Assets 5K Run/Walk and Frozen Assets Festival
For more details, click here.
Member News is the place were DMI members can share newsworthy announcements about upcoming events, award recognitions, employee promotions, job postings, and other news related items. To make a posting, please use the Member News Submission Form.