Frank Productions is Hiring for a Sponsorship Coordinator
Frank Productions is looking for a full-time Sponsorship Coordinator to join their team in Madison, WI. The ideal candidate will have experience and/or interest in marketing, sales, and events. Frank Productions is committed to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion and encourage talent from all backgrounds to apply.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work closely with the Director of Sponsorship Sales to fulfill and execute local and multi-market sponsorship programs
- Provide professional and responsive service to clients that ultimately exceeds expectations and increases likelihood of program renewal
- Coordinate the planning and execution of key client activations across venues
- Work closely with relevant internal departments to fulfill sponsorship programs
- Develop and maintain an organizational system for managing contracts and payments by working with the Accounting team
- Support the delivery of contractual agreements including planning, execution, measurement and reporting
- Continuously strengthen day-to-day client relationships through exceptional client service, impeccable program delivery and client engagement
- Support department-wide development initiatives
- Assist in communicating and coordinating sponsorship activation information to the Venue Operations team
- All other duties as assigned
For more information on this position and to apply, click here. For a list of additional open positions Frank Productions is hiring for, click here.
Member News is the place were DMI members can share newsworthy announcements about upcoming events, award recognitions, employee promotions, job postings, and other news related items. To make a posting, please use the Member News Submission Form.