Clouds North Films is Hiring a Part-Time Business Lead Developer
Clouds North Films is hiring a part-time new business lead developer.
Clouds North Films is a Madison, WI-based film company that has produced music videos, documentaries, and TV commercials, with a focus on microdocumentaries. Microdocs use the power of the documentary style – moving stories and authentic portraits of human life – with an eye toward education and marketing. You can see their portfolio here: https://www.cloudsnorth.com/portfolio.
Now, Clouds North would like to diversify into larger accounts and more corporate work while still creating thoughtful, engaging, and moving videos and short films for marketing purposes.
- Research, discover, and approach potential new business leads from the corporate & business communities, the UW System, start-ups, and large nonprofits.
- Set up meetings for the producer/director to talk creative.
- Meet with the Clouds North team once-to-twice a month to strategize and discuss new ideas.
This could be a great fit if you:
- Are passionate about growing and developing a boutique film company into one of the area’s most regarded film & video marketing companies.
- Are excited to land deals and projects for a dedicated and thoughtful creative team.
- Have good contacts in the corporate and large non-profit worlds, and has a good understanding on how to connect with decision-makers in these organizations.
- Know how to aggressively sell a creative company’s talents, but ethical in your approach.
- Are a sales or networking professional between jobs, working from home, or taking time off of corporate day-job and looking for some extra income.
- Love the world of elegant and engaging film or video, especially how it can transform and create positive change in our community.
Compensation: Fixed hourly pay per week plus commission.
Hours: Flexible but thinking 5-15 hours per week.
To learn more, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Member News is the place were DMI members can share newsworthy announcements about upcoming events, award recognitions, employee promotions, job postings, and other news related items. To make a posting, please use the Member News Submission Form.