Downtown Affordable Housing Panel Video
View the panel discussion here!
DMI and Capitol Neighborhoods, Inc. present the Affordable Housing Design Strategies for Downtown Madison. Event panelists discuss practical and innovative design solutions, highlight local affordable housing policies and zoning rules, and provide their insights for the future of affordability in downtown Madison.
• Matt Wachter, Office of Real Estate Services Manager, City of Madison
• Heidi Wegleitner, Attorney, Legal Action of Wisconsin, Inc. and Dane County Supervisor (District 2)
• Megan Schuetz – Real Estate Developer with Movin’ Out, Inc.
• Kurt Paulsen, Associate Professor, Urban and Regional Planning, UW- Madison
• Valerie Renk, CEO, Habitat for Humanity of Dane County
Jacqueline Freidel, Vice President of CNI, as the moderator.