- This event has passed.
Hear downtown experts share ideas for greater collaboration, growth and investment.
The Madison + Milwaukee Downtown Exchange
Wednesday, December 8, 2021 - 8:00 am - 9:00 am
DMI and Milwaukee Downtown are excited to present a fourth episode in our virtual event series, The Madison + Milwaukee Downtown Exchange. Through 2021, speakers from the two cities have shared ideas on how the regions can work together for greater collaboration, growth, and investment.
View the past Exchanges here:
- Exchange 1: State of Our Downtowns
- Exchange 2: Downtown Commercial Real Estate & Future Trends
- Exchange 3: The Future of Transportation
Big & Bold Projects, Ideas, and Opportunities
For the fourth and final Exchange of 2021, our panel discussion will focus on big and bold game-changing projects, ideas, and opportunities in each city, followed by a question and answer session. Register now to hold your spot.
- Ian Abston, Founder, the Hoan Group
- Matt Dorner, Economic Development Director, Milwaukee Downtown
- Tim Gokhman, Managing Director, New Land Enterprises
- Jason Ilstrup, President, DMI (Moderator/Panelist)
- Beth Weirick, CEO, Milwaukee Downtown
This virtual event will take place on Zoom.