DMI is hiring for a PT Admin Assistant
Downtown Madison, Inc. (DMI)
Downtown Madison, Inc. (DMI), a not-for-profit membership-based organization, is currently seeking a part-time Administrative Assistant to work 10 hours a week. This position reports directly to the DMI Executive Director and works on a regular basis with the entire DMI staff. The primary responsibilities of this position will be to:
- Process new member applications and provide members with database login credentials
- Update membership records and add/remove members to the database and committee lists
- Create nametags for events
- Order office supplies
- Assist with office reception
- Schedule meetings and reserve meeting/conference room spaces
- Assist with social media and website tasks
- Coordinate new member introductions
- Perform miscellaneous job-related tasks as assigned
Applicant has 2+ years of relevant experience and works well in a small staff, team-oriented environment. They are highly organized with strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task. They have good communication, writing and computer skills and experience with Microsoft Office and web-based technologies.
DMI offers flexible scheduling and Metro Transit commute card
Please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by March 22nd.